Our Care Planning process ensures comprehensive care plans that are easy to keep updated and in sync, while saving you time.
- Up-to-date care plans are at people’s fingertips at all times
- Risks are identified and flagged throughout the care planning process
- Important information is automatically fed between risk assessments, initial assessment and care plans
- Evidence of care feeds into care plans so all staff knowledge involved in reviewing care
- Comprehensive review process and alerts to update assessment and care plans
- Enables compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Care plans able to be consented to electronically by relatives with power of attorney
‘Barty House uses Mobile Care Monitoring software to assist with creating Person Centred Care Plans for residents. The software automatically links a person’s assessment to their individual care needs. This ensures residents consistently receive the care they need and removes risk of missing care.’Excerpt from 2016 brochure
Our assessment tools can auto-create the care plan based upon any identified needs in the assessments. All care needs known about a person are always consistent throughout the care plan and all risks identified in the assessments are known in the care plans. Care plans can be personalised for each service user as every person is different and our system focuses on enhancing person-centred care. In short, we provide consistency and remove the risk of missing out on a person’s needs when delivering care.
How does Care Planning work?
Care Planning includes an initial assessment, current assessment, risk assessment tools and care plans. It links risk assessments to the initial assessment to highlight areas of a service user’s life that need to be included in the care plan. All aspects of care planning have review cycles and the system highlights when anything needs to be addressed or reviewed with clear icons and reports. Care interventions are also tracked against the care plan to show how effective the plan is.
A complete care folder is automatically created for each service user to print out, pre-populated with all the information you have put in to the system, from key workers and emergency contact numbers to all planned care delivery, risk assessments and care plans with a body map and service user consent.
The system can be used solely as an evidence of care system, or it can be used in conjunction with care planning, which helps identify whether the care plans are helping to achieve the intended outcomes.