Never run out of fun activities to do with your residents!
With different daily activities, and a handy printable calendar, you know your residents are going to love their 2020!
You can download your free April activities calendar and your checklist by filling in your details below
Make sure to post your pictures on social media so we can see the smiles on your residents faces too with the hashtag #365Activities!
Remember to follow us on social media so you always have the best ideas and activities for your residents!
Here’s a preview of the first five days of April, download your free calendar and checklist for more fun activities
- April Fool’s Day – Ask your residents if they want to participate in a few harmless jokes around the care home, making sure that they’re appropriate
- World Autism Awareness Day – Set up some blue lights, wear something blue, or make some blue cakes to show your support for those with Autism
- World Party Day – Throw a party in your care home and make sure your residents all feel included
- World Rat Day – Rats have a lot of myths and misconceptions around them, spend today watching a documentary or reading a book with your residents about rats
- Caramel Day – Make some caramel with your residents, so buy some sugar, milk, cream, butter and maybe some vanilla
Check back here for May’s calendar and checklist at the end of the month for another calendar full of interesting and exciting activities