Never run out of fun activities to do with your residents!
With different daily activities, and a handy printable calendar, you know your residents are going to enjoy their 2019!
You can download our free August activities calendar and our checklist by filling in your details below
Make sure to post your pictures on social media so we can see the smiles on your residents faces too!
Remember to follow us on social media so you always have the best ideas and activities for your residents!
Here’s a preview of the first five days of August, download our free calendar and checklist for more fun activities
- Raspberry Cream Pie Day – Gather some ingredients and whip up some raspberry cream pie for your residents to enjoy
- Colouring Book Day – Colouring books can be a great way to let your residents express their creativity, so make sure to pick some up to give them
- Watermelon Day – Grab different watermelon flavoured foods and drinks, like tea or sweets, and have a summer picnic with your residents
- Friendship Day – Take a day to show your appreciation to the friends you have made in and outside the care home
- Work Like A Dog Day – Take notice of how hard your colleagues work and how much they care for you care homes residents
Check back here for September’s calendar and checklist at the end of the month for another calendar full of interesting and exciting activities