Never run out of fun activities to do with your residents!
With different daily activities, and a handy printable calendar, you know your residents are going to enjoy their 2019!
You can download our free January activities calendar and our checklist by filling in your details below
Make sure to post your pictures on social media so we can see the smiles on your residents faces too!
Remember to follow us on social media so you always have the best ideas and activities for your residents!
Here’s a preview of the first five days of January, download our free calendar and checklist for more fun activities
- Z-Day – Come up with as many words beginning with the letter ‘Z’ as possible, whoever has the weirdest wins!
- Science Fiction Day – Ask residents what their favourite Si-fi book or film is, and maybe see if you can get it for them.
- Festival of Sleep Day – Have a ‘sleepover’ with your residents, curled up in blankets with fluffy PJ’s on while watching a film.
- Trivia Day – Have a trivia night at your care home, with lots of different categories so everyone can get involved.
- Bird Day – Take your residents on a nature walk so they can see the local wildlife and see how many different bird species you can see.
Check back here for February’s calendar and checklist at the end of the month for another calendar full of interesting and exciting activities