Never run out of fun activities to do with your residents!
With different daily activities, and a handy printable calendar, you know your residents are going to enjoy their 2019!
You can download our free May activities calendar and our checklist by filling in your details below
Make sure to post your pictures on social media so we can see the smiles on your residents faces too!
Remember to follow us on social media so you always have the best ideas and activities for your residents!
Here’s a preview of the first five days of May, download our free calendar and checklist for more fun activities
- May Day – Make a May Day basket with small items like cookies, fresh fruit or popcorn balls
- Baby Day – Exchange stories with your residents about their children and yours (if you have them)
- Garden Meditation Day – Take your residents to a garden and set up a group meditation session
- Firefighter’s Day – Have a crafting day with your residents, making red and blue ribbons to wear (fire & water)
- World Laughter Day – Try a get as many laughs as possible out of your residents, telling jokes or watching comedians
Check back here for Junes’s calendar and checklist at the end of the month for another calendar full of interesting and exciting activities