Never run out of fun activities to do with your residents!
With different daily activities, and a handy printable calendar, you know your residents are going to enjoy their 2020!
You can download your free January activities calendar and your checklist by filling in your details below
Make sure to post your pictures on social media so we can see the smiles on your residents faces too with the hashtag #365Activities!
Remember to follow us on social media so you always have the best ideas and activities for your residents!
Here’s a preview of the first five days of January, download your free calendar and checklist for more fun activities
- Z-Day – Come up with as many words beginning with the letter ‘Z’ as possible, whoever has the weirdest wins!
- Science Fiction Day – Ask residents what their favourite Si-fi book or film is, and see if you can get it for them
- Festival of Sleep Day – Have a ‘sleepover’ with your residents, curled up in blankets with fluffy PJ’s on
- Trivia Day – Have a trivia night at your care home, with lots of different categories for everyone to get involved
- Bird Day – Take your residents on a nature walk to see the local wildlife, and see how many different bird species you can see
Check back here for February’s calendar and checklist at the end of the month for another calendar full of interesting and exciting activities