We proudly celebrate a decade of service excellence while reaching the incredible milestone of over 6,000 customers throughout the UK now using our Connected Care Platform, an all-in-one cloud-based care management system.
Proud to be a leading provider of the digital social care record system in the UK, one of the many integrated solutions our Connected Care Platform offers, and highly regarded in the social care sector for our cutting-edge care management software, the team at Person Centred Software has been working hard to support care providers in driving outstanding care. Our Clinical Care System, created for the Australian market, has also gained significant popularity and recognition within the aged care industry, proving our products to be versatile and effective across different regions.
Built for carers and loved by carers, care organisations across the UK have widely praised our Connected Care Platform, which covers the entire spectrum of care management, for its exceptional ease of use and remarkable effectiveness in supporting carers to provide high-quality person-centred care.
The Connected Care Platform has everything a care provider needs:
- A digital social care record system to help with the delivery of care and meet regulations.
- Medication management systems to improve safety, compliance, and efficiency around medication management processes.
- Wellbeing and activity solutions to boost residents' and staff's physical and emotional health and wellbeing. Along with wellbeing and activities training for staff, which include learning plans tailored to each home, virtual workshops, eLearning courses that run all year round, 1-2-1 support sessions, wellbeing assessment tools and much more!
- Care home operation solutions to help streamline and make day-to-day management more efficient; the list is endless!
Whether it is large care providers or single homes, our expansion in customers across the UK and Australia marks an important step towards our company's mission of helping to improve the lives of those receiving care and those working in the care sector.
Andrew Coles, Chief Product Officer at Person Centred Software, says,
"It brings us immense pleasure to observe the remarkable progress achieved by our organisation, and we're thrilled to see this scale of growth! This remarkable achievement is a testament to the unwavering support of our valued customers in the UK and Australia, our employees' hard work and dedication, and the increasing need for integrated and interoperable software globally".
Over the past ten years, Person Centred Software has accomplished a multitude of noteworthy achievements:
In the UK
- A renowned provider and market leader of care management software in the UK
- Over 6,000 care providers utilising our Connected Care Platform
- A steady increase in growth at the rate of 65% each year
- In the last 12 months alone, more than 1,500 care providers have implemented our Connected Care platform
- Invested £5m in the past year towards new products and development
- Expanded operations across Australia, with over 200 aged care and retirement living sites and over 70 organisations using our products
- Supports over 12,000 residents in aged care and retirement living
- Product range has expanded to include retirement living in addition to aged care through an exclusive partnership with Centrim Life.
One of the most impressive indicators of our success is our exceptional Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 54, which is a testament to the high level of customer satisfaction we consistently deliver. This outstanding rating is a reflection of our company's commitment to providing exceptional products and services, and it is a point of pride for our team at Person Centred Software.
Our unique icon-driven digital care planning software sets us apart from other products in the UK and Australian markets as it's the only software that offers care providers a complete ecosystem of care with an unrivalled selection of best-in-class partners. It also reduces time spent on administrative tasks with care interactions evidenced as they happen.
Person Centred Software's suite of products now helps improve outcomes for over 200,000 residents in social care!
What's next for Person Centred Software?
As promised, we continue to improve the quality of life for care providers and the people they care for, helping to streamline and digitise the social care sector and continuously adapting and advancing to cater to each care organisation's unique needs and requirements.
We constantly strive to broaden our innovative suite of products and solutions, actively looking for potential acquisitions that complement our current line of offerings and achieve our vision of the Connected Care Platform. By implementing a clear and ambitious buy-and-build strategy, Person Centred Software is poised to make significant strides in the future.
If you're a care provider in the UK keen on implementing our Connected Care Platform or want to know more about its variety of integrated solutions, visit:
If you're based in Australia and would like to know more about our aged care and retirement living software, including more information on our Clinical Care System and Operations Management Software, visit: