#GladtoCare Competition Rules
Competition Terms & Conditions
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition. Up to 1,000 Tote Bags will be available each month from May until December 2018. After this number has been reached entries above this will be considered null and void but entrants are welcome to complete the form again for entry into the following month’s allocation.
- Images must be 12mb or less.
- You agree to your photo being shared on social media, on the Person Centred Software website page, and in any other way that Person Centred Software wishes.
- The competition is only open to people over 18 years of age.
- ‘#GladtoCare’ competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of Person Centred Software, Care Workers Charity staff, their families, and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Photos will not be considered an eligible entry if they are deemed as violent, rude, nude or partially nude, sexually suggestive, discriminatory, offensive, illegal or condoning dangerous behaviour.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on 10th December 2018 (the “Closing Date”). Person Centred Software accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Person Centred Software by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered.
- To enter, entrants must have registered to receive a Tote Bag with #GladtoCare and must upload a picture of themselves and the Tote Bag, taken during an appropriate care interaction without showing the resident.
- All valid, eligible entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw. The independent Judging Panel will decide the final winner for the prize UK short holiday who will be notified by 24th December 2018.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The value of the prize will a maximum value £1,000. The holiday must be taken in 2019.
- The winner will be notified via email or post or phone. To be confirmed as the winner, the selected entrant, must claim their prize within 30 days of Person Centred Software sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Person Centred Software reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials that these have been fully approved for use under the Terms and Conditions of this promotion unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. You are also responsible to pay any royalties, fees or money owed for your entry. Entrants will keep Person Centred Software harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to Person Centred Software a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
- To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading up to 4 weeks after the closing date.
- Person Centred Software will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Person Centred Software for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in any such publicity.
- Person Centred Software may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Person Centred Software’s sole opinion) or who, in Person Centred Software’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Person Centred Software.
- Person Centred Software accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by entrants as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Person Centred Software further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading or uploading any materials in connection with the Competition. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Person Centred Software for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Person Centred Software Ltd’s registered office is 1 Bell Court, Leapale Lane, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4LY.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If you enter a photo to the competition using the hashtag #GladtoCare on social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) you will be automatically agreeing to the competition Terms and Conditions
[Back to competition entry page
BOOK A DEMO WITH US
Join over 1,000 care homes using Mobile Care Monitoring to evidence care electronically
Solutions for every problem
Whatever role you are in your care home, Mobile Care Monitoring can help your business thrive, and support a person-centred approach to care