Our Care Planning process ensures comprehensive care plans that are easy to keep updated and in sync, whilst saving you time.
- Up-to-date care plans are at people’s fingertips at all times
- Risks are identified and flagged throughout the care planning process
- Important information is automatically fed between risk assessments, initial assessment and care plans
- Evidence of care feeds into care plans so all staff knowledge involved in reviewing care
- Comprehensive review process and alerts to update assessment and care plans
- Compliant with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Care plans able to be consented to electronically by relatives with power of attorney
‘Barty House uses Mobile Care Monitoring software to assist with creating Person Centred Care Plans for residents. The software automatically links a person’s assessment to their individual care needs. This ensures residents consistently receive the care they need and removes risk of missing care.’Excerpt from 2016 brochure
How do digital care plans help care homes provide better care?
Care plans can be accessed by multiple people at the same time
With an electronic care plan, the information is just as secure but able to be accessed by every care worker easily from within the Care App on their handheld device. As care plans are no longer locked in cupboards, staff can update or remind themselves of residents’ needs and person-centred care requirements at any time.
Person-centred care plans are simple to create
Care plans can be personalised for each service user, with any additional information simple to add at any point. Comprehensive assessments prompt staff to fill in as much detailed information as they know about a resident, and will update in every place the care plan is accessed from automatically.
Risk assessments and critical care information kept in sync
Our assessment tools can auto-create the care plan based upon any identified needs in the assessments. All care needs known about a person are always consistent throughout the care plan and all risks identified in the assessments are known in the care plans. In short, we provide consistency and remove the risk of missing out on a person’s needs when delivering care.
Automatic alerts for reviewing care plans
All aspects of care planning have review cycles and the system highlights when anything needs to be addressed or reviewed with clear icons and reports.
Easily monitor effectiveness of care plans
Care planning, used in conjunction with evidence of care, helps to identify whether the care plans are helping to achieve the intended outcomes. Care interventions are tracked against the care plan to show how effective the care plan is.