Medication administration is seamlessly integrated in Mobile Care Monitoring as part of a resident’s daily routine.
Care homes have successfully replaced paper-based Medication Administration Records by using Mobile Care Monitoring to plan and record medication for residents. Our medication solution delivers a fast, accurate and effective method for evidencing the support required and delivered for the medical and medication needs of people living in care homes.
- Record PRN meds, creams, observations and other medication related activity, such as flu jabs or other injections.
- A fast, accurate and effective method for evidencing the support required and delivered for the medical and medication needs of people living in care homes.
- When used in conjunction with our medication partners:
- Full electronic Medication Administration Record (eMAR) capabilities for the delivery, control, audit and workflow of the entire drug supply.
- Integrated with data provided by leading high street and independent pharmacies to reduce the chance of error.
Our Medication Partners
We collaborate with other organisations to provide full medication management and eMAR solution that includes stock ordering, control and workflow, pharmacy system integration, user alerts if a medication should or shouldn’t be administered, medication audit, and controlled drugs management.