The Activities App frees up staff time from recording activities and spend more time engaging service users in activities.
With less paperwork to complete, activities staff are under less pressure and service users receive more engaging activities.
- Increases staff morale
- Saves activities staff time on paperwork
- Increases volume of activities records
- Gives activities staff all the information they need at their fingertips at point of care
- Designed with non-native speakers of English, dyslexic, and non-IT literate people in mind
- Feeds information about service user’s life history, skills and behavioural responses into the care plan
- Secure log in and care notes can not be voided by the person who entered them or be entered retrospectively
How does the Activities App work?
Activities staff can schedule any activity on the Activities App for multiple service users as a group, and evidence it within the app. They are also able to see planned future activities, and all the service user’s risks and important information. Managers can see what is happening in real time as well as comprehensive activities charts and reports on Monitor, just as they can with information recorded on the Care App.
The Activities App runs in conjunction with the Care App, and has been specifically designed to enable activities staff to record valuable information about residents’ participation and enjoyment of activities. This information is automatically fed into the service user’s care plan to ensure they are receiving the most appropriate and person-centred care.
Logging into the Activities App
You can download the Activities App in Google Play or the App Store. The Activities App will need to be enrolled to your organisation and location, using login details for the system.
Please note, if you have older devices they may not be suitable. We’ve verified that the Activities App works on current versions of Apple and Android. Please also be aware it may take a few minutes to load the first time it is used. This is due to needing to download a large number of icons and may take several minutes based on your internet connection speed.