For adult social care services
The Key Challenges Face Care Providers when Assessing Mental Capacity
Date: Thursday 22nd February 11am
About this webinar:
The aim of this webinar is to identify the key challenges facing Care Providers in the assessment of mental capacity and offer a supportive and reliable solution to these issues.
What will be covered:
- Understand the 5 principles of the Mental Capacity Act (2005).
- Be able to highlight the pitfalls of the ‘2-stage test’ and reporting framework.
- Understand the threshold of understanding and why this is so important.
- Recognise the key challenges of assessing capacity in the care setting.
- Recognise how we can overcome these challenges and mitigate the risks.
- Have an introduction to our assessment tool and the benefits of using it.
Register for the webinar here
Beth Yolland-Jones, Clinical Expert, Comentis Ltd