Eliminating the need for multiple systems
With the UK's deadline to digitise the social care sector fast approaching, many care providers are increasingly adopting multiple software solutions, from digital social care record systems to help with the delivery of care and comply with regulations to medication management systems to improve safety, compliance, and efficiency around medication management processes; the list of software solutions available for helping to manage various aspects of care are endless.
It's important for care providers to know that adopting an all-in-one cloud-based care management platform eliminates the need for multiple systems and has numerous benefits.
Some of these benefits include:
- Saves time - staff can work faster and accomplish more tasks without needing to switch between multiple systems.
- Saves money - more affordable than purchasing multiple systems for different purposes.
- Resolves issues with software integration - everything is all in one place.
- Eliminates duplicate data entry - having to input the same data into multiple systems is no longer necessary.
- Speeds up working processes - staff are trained on a single system, resulting in less confusion and faster working processes.
- Avoids the hassle of managing multiple supplier relationships - you only have one to manage.
- Improves security - a cloud-based all-in-one solution is highly secure because it protects data and other digital assets from security threats, human error, and insider threats. The data is encrypted, meaning only authorised users can access it, and it's backed up and kept safe, meaning if lost, it can be recovered.
- Improves data collection - gathering and organising data from multiple systems takes longer, whereas an all-in-solution offers a single pipeline meaning it's more straightforward to gather.
- Offers scalability - your organisation can achieve growth without worrying about storage limitations. Cloud-based software provides flexible storage solutions that can adjust to your storage needs.
A good example of an all-in-one cloud-based care management system is Person Centred Software's Connected Care Platform, a one-stop solution for care providers which covers the full spectrum of care management through integrated solutions.
The Connected Care Platform allows care providers to use single or multiple solutions that connect using one device. Each solution is designed to address a particular part of care and, when used together, provides a complete solution to help drive outstanding care, enhance resident outcomes, the lives of care workers, the delivery of person-centred care and the overall efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance of care settings.
The Connected Care platform includes innovative, user-friendly products for large care providers to single homes. Some of the products available include:
mCare - the UK's most widely-used digital care planning and CQC compliance system.
ATLAS eMAR - a market-leading electronic medicines management system.
Oomph Wellbeing & Activities Platform - an on-demand platform offering a range of services focused on promoting wellbeing and providing engaging activities for residents and staff.
To view all products, click here.